Out Take Bistro
- Sun5:00 PM - 9:45 PM10:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tue11:00 AM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 9:45 PM
- Wed5:00 PM - 9:45 PM11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Thu5:00 PM - 9:45 PM11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Fri10:30 AM - 3:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:45 PM
- Sat10:30 AM - 4:00 PM5:00 PM - 10:45 PM
Order Delivery & Pickup Online
- Out Take Burger
- Potato Vareniki
- Iced Tea
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- The Club Sandiwch
About Out Take Bistro
- Out Take Bistro offers a warmly appointed dining room, covered patio dining, as well as a separate dining area for special gatherings. Coupled with a diverse menu beckoning with tempting tastes to sate all cravings and whims, Out Take Bistro is an understated Boulevard venue. From traditional Ukrainian borscht to succulent filled crab ravioli in a lobster sauce, entrèes featuring beef bourguignon, and a perfectly roasted citrus-marinated chicken served with porcini mushroom risotto, Out Take Bistro consistently offers diners a breadth of flavors to satisfy every passion one´s palate can picture. Whether you long for a salad brimming with the freshest of seasonal vegetables and skillfully seasoned additions like grilled scallops, lamb chops, tiger shrimp or chicken, or simply desire a hefty-size ciabatta sandwich, you will not leave hungry. Side dishes include sweet potato fries and two styles of traditional fries (garlic parmesan or Cajun style), which arrive glistening from the fryer.
Pastas, made in-house under the direction of chef-owner, Alfredo Rodriguez, are filled with marvelously seasoned combinations, and napped with savory sauces. Katie´s foray into pumpkin ravioli launched a love of sage buerre blanc, while the lusciously stuffed ricotta spinach ravioli arrived with a hearty marinara laden with freshly chopped Roma tomatoes and farm-fresh basil. An appetizer of steamed mussels departs from the norm, arriving in a spicy lemongrass broth, while a warm Asian chicken sauté starter is a meal in itself. Desserts are also homemade, served in ample portions. The flourless chocolate cake, crèe brulée, and tiramisu top Katie´s list of favorite desserts.
Sunday brunch offers a fine selection of omelets (including a tasty grilled asparagus, brie, and roasted almond combination) and an array of Benedict-style eggs (traditional, Florentine, salmon or Dungeness crab cakes), as well as French toast, and crepe like pancakes with seasonal fruit. Part of a growing trend, Out Take Bistro is open daily, serving hungry diners all day long with its ample portions and lengthy list of wines by the glass.